What documents do I need to submit with my application if I would like to transfer from my current Education Provider to CIT?
You will need to submit the following supporting documents with your application:
- Copy of your current passport personal details page and current visa
- Copy of all your eCOE(s) for the full duration of your current and previous visas (if applicable)
- Academic transcript/s and completion certificates (if applicable) for current studies
- A statement of purpose supporting your study plan change to your new choice of study. This should include your academic plans or interests in your chosen area of study, your future career goals. Your statement should address why CIT is a good choice for you.
- Copy of your OSHC card or policy. Please note you must have OSHC for the full duration of your proposed visa.
- A Letter of Release or further documents may be required.
Each student's case will be assessed on an individual basis and you will be advised of the outcome by the ISU Admission team.
Registered providers assess requests from students for a transfer between registered providers prior to the student completing six months of the principal course of study in accordance with their documented procedures. Therefore, you could be asked to provide a Letter of Release from your current Educational Provider.
You may also need to submit additional documents such as:
Each students' case will be assessed on an individual basis and you will be advised of the outcome by the ISU Admissions team.