Confirmation of Enrolment
What is a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE)?
Paying your fees
When you have completed the steps and met the conditions outlined in your Letter of Offer (LOO) you will be requested to make payment.
The International Services Unit will need to receive the following from you:
- the completed Letter of Acceptance along with requested documentation
- tuition fees for your first semester of study
- overseas health cover, if applicable (see your LoO for the fee amounts)
- fees for your accommodation, if applicable (see your LoO for the fee amounts)
All payments must be made in Australian Dollars.
To find out more see Payment Options, Fees and Refunds.
CIT will then send you a copy of the Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment form (eCOE) on receipt of payment. The eCOE/s will be required when you apply online for your student visa. Applications for a student visa can only be made online.
The Australian Department of Home Affairs will:
- check the validity of the Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE)
- commence procedures for the issue or extension of your visa.
As this can take some time, it is important that your application is submitted well before your course start date, and that you respond promptly to CIT’s offer of a place.
If you have applied to study at CIT through a CIT Educational Agent, they will assist you with your visa application.
For the most current information on Student Visas, visit the Department of Home Affairs website at: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/student-500
For information regarding Australian Legislative requirements for students on a student visa please refer to internationaleducation.gov.au/regulatory-information/pages/regulatoryinformation