New Nursing Course Now Available: Diploma of Nursing HLT54121
Published: 08 May 2023
New Nursing Course Now Available:
Diploma of Nursing HLT54121
National ID: HLT54121 | CRICOS: 112865H
Diploma of Nursing HLT54121 at Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) is now available to students wanting to study on student visas!
Our team at CIT are pleased to announce that the training package update for Diploma of Nursing is now completed and the course has been CRICOS registered (CRICOS: 112865H). Our in-demand Nursing course is now available to all international students including those on student visas from May 2023. This course is Fully Accredited by ANMAC and AHPRA registration eligible!
UPCOMING INTAKES: July & October 2023
APPLICATION PROCEDURE 📝
Conditional offer letters will be issued once the student meets the following entry requirements:
- English language ability (IELTS 7.0)
- Academic requirements
- Language literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment – Will be emailed directly to student by college.
A place will only be reserved once initial deposit and signed offer letter is received. The remaining health related documents can be provided before the enrolment date directly to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, offshore students are unable to go directly into Diploma of Nursing as the health-related entry requirements such as vaccination record are to be completed while in Australia.
Currently, the following pathway is recommended for Semester 2 2023 and Semester 1 2024:
- Certificate IV in Community Services (1 year) leading to Diploma of Nursing (18 months).
Students who achieve an IELTS 6.0 or 6.5 (Academic) can apply for the Certificate IV in Community Services which provides a pathway into the Diploma of Nursing. Upon completion of the Community Service program, students must sit an IELTS test and meet the Nursing entry requirement (Academic IELTS 7.0 with no band score less than 7.0).
Why choose to study Nursing at CIT?
Our Nursing course is designed to kickstart your dream career caring for the health of people in your communities. Choose to study a Diploma of Nursing at CIT to become a confident and professional enrolled nurse with job-ready skills and the right industry standard accreditation and qualification.
- State-of-the-art, on-campus training hospital facility
- 400 hours of clinical industry placement fully coordinated by CIT
- Fully accredited by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Accreditation Council (ANMAC) Be eligible to apply for your Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration to become an Enrolled Nurse right away!
- Get credit towards further studies at University of Canberra and Australian Catholic University
- Access extensive job opportunities in Canberra and throughout Australia