What do I need to do if I want to withdraw from CIT?

Provide the International Services Unit with a letter advising that you are withdrawing from your program at least 14 days prior to the start of the semester or complete the Request For Withdrawal/Refund form.  This must be in writing, and must be dated and signed by you.  Please provide your full name and CIT number.  We ask you to provide a reason for your withdrawal as we will advise the Department of Immigration of your reason when we cancel your Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE).