What do I do if I am unhappy with my results?

Every student has the right to question an academic result if they believe the result received is unfair.  There is a formal process to be followed if you are not satisfied with a result you have received.  This is outlined for students in the CIT Student Information Guide under "Academic Appeals" in the A-Z Information section.

You can view the 'Academic Appeals Policy' on the CIT Student Policies page for more information on appealing results.