I want to transfer to another provider. What do I need to do?

You must withdraw from your current program with CIT in writing at least 14 days before the commencement of the next Semester or course commencement date.  If you do not withdraw before this time you will be liable for paying tuition fees for the next Semester or study period.  This needs to be provided to the International Services Unit.

If you have not yet completed 6 months of study with CIT in your program, you will need to give CIT a copy of the letter of offer from you new provider, and ask CIT to issue you a letter of release.

If you have studied longer than 6 months with CIT, you just need to provide your withdrawal in writing 14 days prior to the commencement of the semester to avoid having to pay the semester fees.  Please refer to your Letter of Offer.