I want to apply for permanent residency after completing my program at CIT. What do I do?

You must complete a Request for Transcript or Compliance form and CIT will issue an Official Transcript that, if requested on the form, will state "Program completed".  The International Services Unit will, upon your request, issue a letter that confirms the program you have studied and the time frames in which you completed your study. Now you must contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection directly or seek the services of a migration lawyer to assist you with your application for permanent residency.