Where can I get my official academic transcript?

You must complete the Request for a Transcript or Compliance form to receive your official transcript. This form is available from any CIT Student Services.  The Awards and Graduation team will send you out a copy of your official transcript to your home address.  This is one of the reasons that you must keep your address details updated with CIT.