I want to invite my family members to visit me in Australia. Who can help me?

The International Services Unit can issue you a letter in support of your family members coming to visit.  You need to provide us with the full name and date of birth of the individuals wishing to come and visit you, as it appears in their passports.  We will then provide you with a letter which can be of assistance when your family members are applying for their Visitor visas.