I need to extend my program. What do I need to do?

To discuss extending your program you will need to make an appointment to see a Student Advisor at the International Services Unit.  The Student Advisor will get you to complete a new application form, seeking an extension to your studies.  You will be issued with a new Letter of Offer which will also outline the additional Overseas Health Cover (health insurance) you will be required to have. New Immigration requirements state that you must have cover for the duration of your visa.  It does help if you know the subjects you have to complete, however fees will not be calculated for you until your enrolment is finalised for the semester.