I am currently enrolled in an English program and want to apply for a mainstream program. What do I do?

Firstly, find out about the different programs that are available to International students to study at CIT.  Then fill out an application form and submit it to the International Services Unit.

A Student Advisor from the International Services Unit attends the English Centre every Wednesday (during term time) from 12.30pm.  Advisors can assist you with questions you may have regarding things like: program choice; English levels required; whether you need an IELTS test; visa requirements and starting times for your study.