Who do I call if there are conflicts in the accommodation residence?

You can call the Accommodation Officer in the office during business hours on (02) 6207 4661 or after hours on 0402 140 269 for emergency issues only. You can also contact your RA to assist you in sorting the conflict if it is after business hours.