Can I apply for a joint offer?
CIT and the University of Canberra (UC), offer a number study pathways. Once you have chosen the CIT mainstream program you would like to study, the UC Articulation database will provide a list of choices available for you to continue studies in a Bachelor degree. Direct study pathways can offer from one year to eighteen months reduction in a Bachelor Degree. If you choose to apply for a joint offer, please submit both the CIT and UC application form and the CIT GTE and UC GTE form to email@example.com
Please refer to the following information regarding this full process cycle:
- When you are applying for a joint offer, your application must be submitted by an Educational Agent who has been approved by both UC and CIT. For a list of current Educational agents, refer to the CIT and UC websites.
- Your agent will submit the CIT and UC application form and the CIT GTE and UC GTE form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIT will assess your application and may issue a letter of offer by email to your agent. This may be conditional. For information regarding entry requirements and documents you are required to provide when submitting your application, please refer to the CIT Application form and Declaration and CIT course entry requirements.
- The CIT letter of offer is emailed to UC with the UC application form and the UC GTE form
- UC will assess your application and may issue a letter of offer directly to your agent
- To accept the CIT offer, you need to read, sign and date the letter of acceptance and visa form, your agent will submit this along with any conditional documents for further assessment to email@example.com
- If all conditions have been met, CIT bank details will be issued for payment to be made.
- Once you have completed the CIT payment (refer to payment details in your offer), CIT will issue relevant CIT Confirmation of enrolment’s (COE’s).
- To accept your UC letter of offer, you need to read, sign and date the UC letter of offer, your agent will submit this along with any conditional documents and $5000.00 non-refundable payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have completed the UC payment, UC will issue the relevant UC Confirmation of enrolment’s (COE’s).