Who can help me apply to study at CIT?

There are 2 ways you can apply to study at the Canberra Institute of Technology.

1. Apply through a CIT In Country Representative (Educational Agent)

They will be able to help you with any questions you might have about CIT, how to apply, IELTS, TOEFL or Pearsons testing, obtaining a student visa and traveling to Australia.

2. Apply directly

You can apply directly to the CIT by using the Apply Online option or filling in an Application Form and submitting it either by email, in person, mail or fax. At any time during applying you can contact the International Services Unit and they will be able to assist you with any questions you may have.