Can I stay longer in student accommodation?

Unfortunately, no.  Student accommodation is only available for 12 month duration and then you must find alternative accommodation. After you have been in CIT's accommodation for a year you might like to move out with some friends from the residence you were living in - or, you might like to meet some new people by moving out in to a share rental house.