When do I need to get my accommodation application in by?

We recommend you apply at the beginning of September the year before you commence study. The earlier you send through your application the higher chance you have of getting a place on residence. You can apply by completing the Accommodation Booking Form. You will need to return the form to the Accommodation Officer at the International Services Unit using the contact details shown on the form.