CIT’s Accounting qualifications will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to work in a variety of finance jobs, ranging from administrative or budget officer, to advanced roles in the banking and financial industries.
Our Diploma-level course will develop work-ready skills that will give you the edge as you enter the workforce. The Advanced Diploma is highly respected by the business, banking and financial industries in Australia and will provide you with the combination of hands-on training and comprehensive theoretical knowledge that you need to perform advanced accounting roles.
This qualification includes units that are recognised by the Australian Tax Practitioners Board.
Gain work experience with a guaranteed industry placement organised by CIT (1 day a week for 17 weeks).
Why study at CIT?
- CIT's qualifications are prestigious and graduates are highly regarded by business, banking and financial industries
- Hands-on training with high-level theory
- Teachers are accounting practitioners with current industry experience
- Learn recognised accounting software including MYOB
- Highly diverse classes with both Australian and international students
- Selected units are recognised by the Australian Tax Practitioners Board
- Flexibility with your study timetable to suit your needs (day or night classes)^
^Dependant on teacher availability.
Certificate III in Accounts Administration | FNS30317
Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping | FNS40217
Diploma of Accounting | FNS50217
Advanced Diploma of Accounting | FNS60217
TOTAL CIT PACKAGE: 2 years
Certificate III: 6 months Certificate IV: 6 months Diploma: 6 months Advanced Diploma: 6 months
2022 Semester 1 (February) and Semester 2 (July)
2023 Semester 1 (February) and Semester 2 (July)
2022: $6,850 per semester
2023: $7,050 per semester
Certificate III: Textbooks: $325 approx.
Certificate IV: Textbooks: $450 approx.
Diploma: Textbooks: $780 approx. Software: $65
Advanced Diploma: Material fees: $21, Textbooks: $850 approx.
*Please note - Course fees are listed in $AUD and are based on a semester rate. Total course cost will vary depending on semester start date. Small fee increases may happen annually in line with CIT's fee pricing review. 2022 and 2023 fees are subject to change.
- Year 12 Certificate or equivalent
Students over the age of 20 may be eligible for adult entry. Please refer to Entry Requirements for more information.
Students must meet one of the following English requirements:
- IELTS 5.5 (no band score less than 5.0)
- TOEFL iBT - 46
- PTE Academic - 42 (minimum of 36 in each band)
- Cambridge English test (C1 Advanced and B2 First) - 162
Course Subjects - Certificate III