International Student Orientation
Orientation is designed to welcome new students to CIT and to make sure you receive the support and advice you need to enjoy your studies and life in Canberra.
Orientation is a great chance to meet other students, meet CIT staff and teachers, familiarise yourself with the campus and receive important information about your enrolment.
What does the day typically include?
- Meet your CEO, student ambassadors and student association and discover where to find important and useful information that will help you adjust to study in Australia.
- Walk around the market stalls and talk to CIT services and Canberra community organisations. Ask questions and collect information, handouts and free stuff!
- Meet CIT staff, student ambassadors and other students in your course.
Free lunch & music
- Free lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout orientation day.
College breakout sessions & enrolment
- Meet your College Director and fellow classmates and enrol in your subjects.
↓ View a gallery of images from CIT International Orientation Day below. ↓