International Student Orientation
Orientation is designed to welcome new students to CIT and to make sure you receive the support and advice you need to enjoy your studies and life in Canberra.
Our next orientation event for new CIT international students is:
Thursday 18th of July, 2019
10.30am – 3.00pm
CIT Reid, J Block, J028
Don't forget to bring your passport for enrolment!
CIT Reid - 37 Constitution Avenue, Reid
Free parking will be available at the CIT Orientation on Thursday 18th July 2019. Use vehicle entry 4 (as shown in map above).
Note: Students studying at CIT Reid will be required to arrange and pay for parking after this date. Limited places are available for discounted parking at CIT Reid. Once you have your CIT student card you can apply here.
Parking at CIT Bruce is free.
What does the day typically include?
- Meet your CEO, student ambassadors and student association and discover where to find important and useful information that will help you adjust to study in Australia.
- Walk around the market stalls and talk to CIT services and Canberra community organisations. Ask questions and collect information, handouts and free stuff!
- Meet CIT staff, student ambassadors and other students in your course.
Free lunch & music
- Free lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout orientation day.
College breakout sessions & enrolment
- Meet your College Director and fellow classmates and enrol in your subjects.
↓ View a gallery of images from CIT International Orientation Day below. ↓