Airport Pick-up is a CIT service in which students are collected from the airport on arrival into Canberra. It is also available for students arriving by bus.
International students can request airport pick-up at a cost of $150* (AUD).
CIT's pick-up service can also be requested by students who choose to catch a bus from Sydney and need to be picked up from the Jolimont Centre (Bus Station) in Civic.
CIT's airport pick-up service includes:
- Assistance with opening a bank account
- Driving the bus route from their residence to the campus they will study at
- Assistance with purchasing a phone card and mobile sim card or mobile phone with sim card
- Assistance with purchasing groceries for the week (if applicable)
- Small orientation around Canberra.
For more information please contact CIT International
*Fees subject to change.