The AIS Residences are located at the Australian Institute of Sport, where our Olympians train. They're set among landscaped gardens on the northside of Canberra, only a short walk from CIT Bruce.
- A 12 minute walk to CIT Bruce Campus, restaurants and cafés.
- Set among landscaped gardens at the AIS Canberra Campus.
- Quick bus ride to Westfield Shopping Centre, plus sport, leisure and entertainment clubs.
- 15 minute car ride to Canberra’s City centre.
- Accommodation in blocks of 12 single rooms each with shared bathroom facilities.
- Includes daily breakfast and dinner in the Residence Dining Hall.
- Free Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and parking.
- Rooms include king single bed, hotel quality mattress, study desk, bookshelf, lamp, wardrobe, sink with mirror, wall-mounted fan, oil heater, small fridge and built-in wardrobe.
- Shared recreational room, barbeque area and laundry facilities.
- Servicing of rooms and fresh linen provided once a week.
- Secure access to accommodation and rooms plus monitoring by overnight security staff.
For further information please visit www.experienceais.com/stay-ais
Rent and Bond
- Room type: Private single room
- Weekly rate: Starts at AUD $364*
- Bond: Starts at AUD $500*
Please refer to the AIS website for the current AIS Residence Fee Schedule.
How to Apply
For information on how to apply, including the online application form, please visit the Experience AIS website at www.experienceais.com/stay-ais/long-stay